Croston Coffee Day 2021 Quiz
HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW CROSTON?
- What is carved on the plaque on the Old Police Station?
- How many almshouses are there?
- What year was the railway line opened in Croston?
- Who was the architect of the OLD Croston Hall and Chapel of the Holy Cross?
- What river forms the boundary between Croston and Bretherton?
- What year was the stone cross replaced on the steps in Church Street?
- How many bridges cross the River Yarrow in Croston?
- What names are on the listed Boundary Stone?
- What is the name of our Twin Town?
- Where is Dandy Croft?
- What is the date on Town Bridge? How much did it cost to build?
- What is the official name of the road known locally as the M7?
- When was the last time Coffee Day was rained off?
- What was the family name of the occupants of the OLD Croston Hall?
- Where is the listed building, Bogger’s Cabin?
- How many public houses are there in Croston?
- Old maps show Club Street. What is it called now? When was it demolished?
- Where was Beehive Farm?
- Who was the Sarscow (pronounced saysca) Lady?
- What date was it when over 200 houses were flooded in Croston?
To check the correct answers contact Liz Brown @ firstname.lastname@example.org