- This event has passed.
Throughout August we will hold a service in every church on Sundays but this will not follow the normal pattern in each church, we thought that it was important to keep momentum going once we have restarted worship.
During August we will review this and then plan accordingly for September – I will also be taking two weeks holiday in mid-September.
I realise that not everyone will be ready to public worship dependent upon their particular circumstances and the risks that you and your families face.
We have carried out risk assessments and following the government, Church of England and Diocesan guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship. We have to record contact details for everyone who attends any of our services in order to comply with the track and trace requirements. Will keep these details for the required 21 days and hand them over if required to the authorities conducting the track and trace we will not use them for any other purpose in line with the GDPR regulations.
Those who attend worship should note:
- Do not come to church if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past seven days
- You are welcome to wear a face covering but it is not compulsory. They are mainly intended to protect other people, not the wearer, from COVID-19 and they are not a replacement for physical distancing and regular hand washing. I will wear a face covering for those parts of the service when I am close to others.
- Take responsibility for your own safety and that of your household and other people by maintaining social distancing and observing all hygiene measures
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
- Understand that you may not be able to sit in your preferred place, or close to friends who do not live in your household or who are not part of your ‘Bubble group’.
Thank you for your understanding
as we slowly return to public worship.
Revd Michael (Rector)